Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / Tech Help / best rims/hubs ?????? Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
aironly

looking to get a good new set of rims/hubs any tips...... im thinking Odyssey????

Dec. 25, 2007 10:05 PM

pittFREAK
Nothin' but Park Rider

Ody hazzard hubs are really cool. I got one of a guy on the forums here and what i love is how all the bearings are the same size. If your really SOL, you can mix around the bearings and try to make something work. Its also nice because you can just get the standard bearing, no strange sizes.

Dec. 25, 2007 10:13 PM
Aussie Battler
static fool

g-sport rims are the best rims ever made. done

Dec. 26, 2007 1:56 AM

Steeze
Style with ease

I have a primo hula hoop and it's never gotten the smallest bit warped.

Dec. 27, 2007 12:02 PM

Aussie Battler
static fool

you are very lucky then. i'm not so crazy on the oddy hubs either. you get what you pay for.

Dec. 29, 2007 10:40 PM

titan
sometimes i do tricks,sometimes tricks do me.

you probably only a hundred pounds that's why.those rims are crap stare at them long enough and they will dent.

Dec. 30, 2007 9:22 AM
OOTEN

Do not get an oddy v1 hazard cassette whatever you do.  It will skip no matter what you do.  I had one my friend had one he has been a bike mehanic for years.  No matter how well you maintain it, it will still skip.  Check the tech help here and search for hazard cassette theres probaly more content on how to keep these cassettes from skipping than anything else.  I had the front hub also and didnt like it plus its kinda heavy.  Shadow rant v1 has worked perfect for about a yr now with no problems and no maintenence.  Trust me dont go hazard on the hubs although the rims are ok.

Jan. 22, 2008 7:54 AM

40oz_to_freedom
I love fire because it hurts things

Odyssey 7k-a rim, primo mix cassette

Jan. 22, 2008 11:02 AM
E-mail | Website  
Aussie Battler
static fool

i loved my primo cassette, but get a hub guard with it if you get one. the high flanges are susceptable to abuse

Jan. 22, 2008 11:50 PM

notanasshole

what are the toughest rims compared to weight.  I'm 6'5", 220 and used to wreck my race stuff as a kid.  Is a double wall better 36 spokes  better than having a single wall with 48 spokes?  Obviously I should get a 14 mm axle, no?

Feb. 08, 2008 12:18 AM

dinodan

sevenKA

Aug. 19, 2008 5:42 PM

username123

alientation rims. light as. 2.

Dec. 14, 2008 1:50 PM

bad4life

rims- if you dont mind spending money gsport ribcage or odyssey 7ka.... or the cheaper versions...  gsport rollcage and the odyssey hazard lite....fly rims are supposed to hold up pretty good too...  just dont get alienation rims

hubs- gsport marmoset front hub ... g sport ratchet rear hub....

Apr. 20, 2009 11:45 PM

narcotic_bmx

primo balance rims are cool cause there like the fly rims but turned inside out:) but gsport ribcage rims are stongest as for hub odsy do awesome but front hubs are mostly the same

Oct. 27, 2009 7:42 PM
notanasshole

Look at what Morgan Wade is riding while waiting for his sponsor to replace his wheel.  He is riding a G-Sport hub on a Hazard Rim.  The G Sport is considered the strongest in strength to weight ratio.  If you are a sloppy grinder then look for a rim with a thicker outer walls all around.

Oct. 27, 2009 9:36 PM

Hamlet

I ride sevenKA and primo mix cassette, no problems...

Oct. 28, 2009 8:44 AM

Magee
Banned

ugg boots ultra them and acquire them if they go on sale unique wedding gowns . tall ugg boots 
All products are available at our on the net Sneakers Retail small business Hush your boots or by way of intercontinental vogue sneakers small black direct to just be referred to as the conduct infant from the sundance Ugg boots reader. No once again, a result of the simple fact suggestion sneakers ugg mayfaire sale , uggs  nearly any sort of boots or sneakers passions affordable Uggs on the web construtors when after once more identified, persons azines into consideration technical specs classic cardy ugg . Also think which they 4 usually do not desire to clean from the computer system code other leisure inexpensive Ugg boots underwear lovers. Additionally ugg boot short , the habits of supporters like staying reminded when warned his

Sep. 13, 2012 3:48 AM

Magee
Banned

Rolex Oyster bracelet with deployant clasp dated 4/53 cheap bridesmaid dresses cheap bridesmaid dresses , instance, dial and motion signed forty three mm. wholesale flower girl dresses wholesale flower girl dresses  diam. The elite diving group adopted Rolex as their model maxi evening dresses maxi evening dresses , emphasised because of the reality which the Rolex Submariner was the look at of option for the US Naval College for Deep Sea Divers and to the US Navya€™s SEALAB system. That is Trieste. vintage prom dressesvintage prom dresses silver wedding dresses silver wedding dresses  We're to the bottom of Challenger Deep plus size ball gowns .... Through plus size cocktail dresses plus size cocktail dresses . a€ a€“ U. S. Navy LT Don Walsh, on January 23, 1960 The check out that's waterresistant to 35, 840 feeta€in the metala€ read through much more blue prom dresses blue prom dresses : Hublot and Bode Miller Staff Up for Earth Cup 2011 Seasonï¼Awatchestooo. SIHH 2010: IWC Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph and Portuguese HandWound Cartier Introduces Roadster S Observe Line Satisfy New Piaget

Sep. 20, 2012 11:13 AM

Magee
Banned

Sprint Cup Series 5 occasions; disney halloween costumes Juan Pablo Montoya, who championed the Formula 1 standout also because the 2000 Indianapolis jasmine halloween costume ; halloween costumes  Christmas Costume  Scott Dixon, who won the Indy Vehicle Series championship twice and also the 2008 Indianapolis 500; and Ricardo Zonta, who's a former Formula 1 driver to take on the 2011 Rolex 24 At Daytona. The mood from the race has changed significantly using the passage of time. Justin Bell states that every year greater speed is clocked within the race, particularly when the weather is dry mens Leather Clothing . Lengthy, monotonous races are a deal from the previous minnie mouse Costume . halloween costumes teenage girls  Sprint races are the most recent trend. He states that now with high speed vehicles burning rubber all of the way via till the finish line, the mid-race boredom has ceased to exist. The Rolex 24 At Daytona

Sep. 29, 2012 12:15 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to