Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / Tech Help / G-Sport Ribcage vs 7KA vs Midway vs Hazard Lights Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
notanasshole

Want a tough, low maintenance wheelset.  They will be lace to G-Sport Homer hubs and 48 all the way. 

Which rim?  I was leaning toward the Ribcage, not sure. 

Pros/cons.

Dec. 12, 2009 12:39 AM

Aussie Battler
static fool

do it. best rims i've run in 20 years. had mine 3 years now. havn't even got a flat spot

Feb. 01, 2010 10:19 PM

notanasshole

Ended up getting the Midway with Homer front and rear.  I decided it was time to man up and learn to build my own wheels.

I felt that learning to cross lace right off the bat wasn't so appealing as well as that I am such a hack that I thought the extra meat with the Midway.

I really do like the Ribcage and as I am a 48 man and they are cheap I may get them in the future if need be. 

Also, I have heard that Ribcage are best run with tires at full psi.  I ride a lot of dirt and my front tire is not that high of psi, so I wanted to avoid any potential issues there.

Feb. 13, 2010 11:27 PM

Aussie Battler
static fool

fairynuff

Feb. 15, 2010 10:26 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to