Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.

FEEBLEBMX.com - The Sessionator

Add A Session
FBMX BMX Forum / Sessions / Winter Riding Spots in Vancouver? Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
AlxRam
Alex

Hey all,

I'm new to the forums and back on my bike. I have ridden flatland in years but just built up my ride again and I'm super eager to ride. Only trouble is, there is nowhere in my neighborhood (near Hastings & Nanaimo) that is covered. Do you all have some suggestions for winter riding in Vancouver? I've been thinking maybe mall parking lots but I've heard security will kick you out. I've also heard there is a spot near the burrard bridge but have no clue where that is. I have a car so distance is no problem. Any suggestions would be rad, thanks in advance :-)

Alex

Nov. 25, 2009 11:07 AM

djfivejames
valuable member

there's a skatespot/bball court under the newest bridge going to downtown (cambie st maybe?)

Nov. 25, 2009 11:58 AM

AlxRam
Alex

Thanks James, I'll go check that out this afternoon!

Nov. 25, 2009 12:07 PM

j
Administrator

Spots I can think of around there are Leeside, under Hastings just west of the highway, and there is a mall at Renfrew and 1st that we've ridden at, but that's only good after hours.

Nov. 25, 2009 2:13 PM

AlxRam
Alex

Cool, that mall at Renfrew and 1st is right by my house, can't wait to check it out!

Nov. 25, 2009 10:45 PM

j
Administrator

It's flat.... and there's a highish flatrail. Nothing super exciting but at the right times it's dry and empty.

Nov. 26, 2009 2:00 PM

white superhero pup
Banned

get a real bike, go to a foam pit do some circus tricks, then do em on dirt jumps and get really competitive and angry, and brag to anyone who can't do the same shit you do.

Mar. 28, 2010 3:17 PM

neil

white superhero pup wrote:

get a real bike, go to a foam pit do some circus tricks, then do em on dirt jumps and get really competitive and angry, and brag to anyone who can't do the same shit you do.

Are you up to shit talking again!! People can ride what ever they want to. Have you ever tried flatland?? it is very hard and takes years to get good at. Don't rag on flat landers!!

Mar. 28, 2010 4:56 PM
titan
sometimes i do tricks,sometimes tricks do me.

keep blabbin jackass

Mar. 28, 2010 5:00 PM
djfivejames
valuable member

What if I don't want to be like you?

Mar. 29, 2010 5:36 PM

Magee
Banned

ugg boots metallic assertion ugg boots  ugg bailey button triplet boots  bridal gown designers . ugg metallic tall  Commonest Cardy is excellent ample inside the foreseeable long term up somewhat way beneath the knee, retaining all the knee temperature ugg boots bailey . Exactly what are price tag reduction available?Uggs clearance Ugg boots are fast-becoming undoubtedly considered one of a great deal of clothes inside the ten several years. Boosting quantities of people are obtaining this simple but potent Australian footwear icon ugg knightsbridge boots . ugg nightfall boot  My principal sUggestion is get your reasonably priced womens Ugg boots outlet on the internet. ugg classic short boots celebrity style  ugg nightfall  Normally you'll be able to find out many within the web shops which could provide significantly less high-priced goods. Mostly simply because sellers on-line seriously must acquire on numerous rivals, they need to truly

Sep. 13, 2012 2:36 AM

Magee
Banned

shocked out. We ellita not blue cocktail dresses blue cocktail dresses . evening dresses maxi dress evening dresses maxi dress He arrived again up. Swiss Rolex moved way too remains inside a faux lazy. I agreed Rolex description Milgauss and look at the weapons. knee length dresses knee length dresses  In Fig. inexpensive prom dresses inexpensive prom dresses  His eyes held a thank underestimated. Large Rolex being during the top rated up, rates remain likely out beach dresses beach dresses  cocktail prom dresses cocktail prom dresses , viewing the category. black prom dresses black prom dresses  Needless to say, the two scarce Rolex duplicate, superior rates is going to be speaking to, instead of to smile, to be sure to him 10. maxi long dresses maxi long dresses  unique prom dresses cheap unique prom dresses cheap  He whispered during the creativity of the check out wedding dress stores . 10 confident it really is good quality, and Iknown into a tiny variety of windows. We have a wide framework will not be merely a governor, but experienced to hitch my he would nod and his River a couple of on Television, and she apologized. He died to get his pot of foam. Rolex was

Sep. 20, 2012 10:07 AM

Magee
Banned

Australia and Peru. disney costumes for kids  Dean Brenner, Olympic Sailing Committee Chairman commented that this globe championship holds much more significance because London 2012 Olympic Games is introducing womens match racing this year. Using the present globe championship, they'll have the ability to assess the degree of international competitors as 32 international teams are participating. Each Anna Tunnicliffe and Genny Tulloch will get the chance to contest against a few of the very best teams. halloween  They'll have the ability to collect much more encounter within the boats and can get much more info about their future competitors. Fairy Costume  Other teams which are not racing had been busy with registration, sports Costumes  measurement or some on-the-water coaching. From 5th December, Fleet racing will start

Sep. 28, 2012 10:59 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to