Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / Tech Help / bars Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
notanasshole

Okay, i have slams on my bike right now and have been experiencing some wrist trouble.  I have looked at some other bars but most seem to have been designed after the slams.  Keep in mind these are the last bars I rode.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2228/168 ... ff.jpg?v=0

Feb. 14, 2009 1:42 AM

notanasshole

forgot to add, do tight pants help me with my trick learnin?  I just saw the kid in purple pants video, he'a good rider so no offense dude.  I just want to know if this is a something that will work before I squeeze into wifey's jeans, kinda like Flash wears his wife's heels on weekends.

Feb. 14, 2009 1:48 AM

Flash

you just have weak ass wrists. Face it.

LOL.

Bars might help, head into the shop and sit on some completes with different bars. Everyone is different as to what they like. I run old primo bars that have been great and never a problem with wrist aches.

Feb. 14, 2009 8:47 AM

Hyperminilie
( o<)_| / (\o )

My wrists are kinda fucked too. But there is a way to minimize the pain. Get some bars with 4 Degrees up sweep. it puts your wrists in a more natural position.

Feb. 14, 2009 8:57 AM

notanasshole

Thanks for the help guys. I'll definitely try that out.  Just curious of any brands/styles in that position?, Other than the primo?

Feb. 14, 2009 7:57 PM

bad4life

tree branch have 4 up sweep... also sunday fourumphs or whatever... odyssey civialians have 4.5 upsweep i believe.... thicker grips like primo nate hansons might help too if you dont have a problem with thicker grips.... front tire under 80 psi also helps... i run about 60...

Apr. 20, 2009 11:36 PM

notanasshole

Thanks man.  I saw some bars with that sweep but they just weren't wide enough.

Apr. 20, 2009 11:49 PM

brrtt
true champ

yeah just get a different backsweep/upsweep and drink some more milk

Apr. 25, 2009 1:57 PM

notanasshole

I have the Sunday Forumph bars, great!  Milk is for babies.

Jul. 06, 2009 6:00 PM

Magee
Banned

band, which you acquire at an fascinating value is unquestionably faulty content. And we are able to explain to the UGG snow floor boots in the coloration ultra short ugg boots . ugg boot discount  If your snow floor boots would be the actual broome ii ugg  ugg kids tall boots , classic ugg short boots  couture wedding gowns  the colour of these will likely be great devoid of any flaws and we will review the colour with all the coloration to the UGG official web page due to the fact on which the colour will be the criterion. The colour from the internal wooden on the UGG snow floor boots is because the exact same since it with the outer leather-based. uggs  We could also convey to the actual UGG snow floor boots by their designs. Once you contact the UGG, whether it is an actual, you might experience delicate and sensitive. In the meantime the form

Sep. 13, 2012 3:20 AM

Magee
Banned

beach flower girl dress beach flower girl dresschronographs have received sapphire crystal glass equally on their entrance and back again designer evening dress designer evening dress . Each and every observe from A one shoulder dresses one shoulder dresses . Lange and Sohne Flyback assortment obtained an genuine 'Lange' inscription engraved on its winding crown. There is certainly also a serial amount plus the Company's emblem the two about the exterior and inside aspect from the timepiece. Those that much like the brand's Flyback assortment prom dresses on sale prom dresses on sale , but will not truly feel like investing numerous thousand pounds for the solitary timepiece should purchase an A. Lange and Sohne reproduction Flyback Automated look at wedding cocktail dresses wedding cocktail dresses  beach dress beach dress . The A engagement gift ideas . Lange and Sohne duplicate check out is actually a real replicate on the genuine timepiece. It capabilities the many design and style facts on the A. Lange and Sohne design. A. Lange

Sep. 20, 2012 10:48 AM

Magee
Banned

sexy halloween costumes for men  burlesque costumes likely be released. After the gadget receives introduced, it'll be stocked by a number of common suppliers Nipple clamp . So far as the expert gadgets are involved, BlackBerry has constantly led from your entrance beer Girl Costume . The really are a ideal instance of fine blend of company characteristics and cellular telephony.  kids batman costume ? Along with the arrival of Apple iPad and now, the principle of computing has altered a t good deal wizard of oz costumes sexy Halloween Costumes . Before, there was a piece of end users that likes to accomplish a little of computing around the cellular telephones, whilst there was a different area that only most well-liked notebooks for computing. There may be a current market to get a product that could meet up with the requirements of the two these section from the end users and Apple could be the initial to

Sep. 28, 2012 11:46 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to