Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / BC Parks / White Rock Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
j
Administrator

Post your comments here.

Jun. 17, 2005 3:45 PM

cheech

circus, really fun bowl, funhip, some bad trannies  but always a good time

Jun. 22, 2005 11:59 AM
emre
holler

terrible park
TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Jun. 22, 2005 12:42 PM
E-mail | Website  
mattesque
Moderates with an iron fist

you have no taste in parks.

Jun. 22, 2005 1:53 PM
Website  
emre
holler

i'm sorry for not liking shitty tranny.

Jun. 22, 2005 2:07 PM
E-mail | Website  
jasper
Vertbiker

that bowl is so blastable

Jul. 05, 2005 10:25 PM

fish
Local

not worth is to make a trek all the way out there , good for a change but not something to go to on a regualr basis

Jul. 05, 2005 11:49 PM
Website  
me

8 out of 10   I always have a great time there, the tranny could be better, but it takes like 5 minutes to adapt, and yeah that hip is blastable.

Jul. 15, 2005 1:12 PM
cheech

went there today, we sessiond everything there, awsome park, rode for 6 hours there, that bowl is one of the funnest things to do on a bike, pedallin as fast as u can with 2 buddies behind u and carvin around that huge bowl as ur getting sucked in to bike
and nice and shaddy

Jul. 25, 2005 9:00 PM
2_2
My reality Check just bounced

i was there today lots of fun tree didnt seem to enjoy it ... then again it may not be his thing i was ok till i went up to the dirtjumps with another friend he told me to try and start small.... well alkl the big ones have gaps that if i landed to short id F up my bike so i tried on the second smallest..... well i found out after being launched by rock jutting out of the ground off my bike on the landing side making me eat it.. and to all you that know that dirt jump set is nothing but rocks behind the small sets

nice park HORRIBLE DIRT JUMPS

Sep. 05, 2005 10:10 PM
me

2_2 wrote:

i was there today lots of fun tree didnt seem to enjoy it ... then again it may not be his thing i was ok till i went up to the dirtjumps with another friend he told me to try and start small.... well alkl the big ones have gaps that if i landed to short id F up my bike so i tried on the second smallest..... well i found out after being launched by rock jutting out of the ground off my bike on the landing side making me eat it.. and to all you that know that dirt jump set is nothing but rocks behind the small sets

nice park HORRIBLE DIRT JUMPS

Apperently the dirt jumps are being rebuilt in November.  Even the MTBers could barely ride them, and the guys in charge know what their doing, so maybe some good dirt jumps will finally be in surrey (all of our secret spots except one got ploughed or wrecked this summer)

Oct. 28, 2005 2:24 PM
buckwildbmx
Mrs Purple people Eater

aw yes the park by my house the only thing i like that bowl for is sliding down it on my ass runnin round in it when im pissed drunk lol not very often does that happen but its fun as for the dirt jumps i agree they do need to be fixed im learnin and its a horrible set of rocks that hit me up when i landed wrong.PLEASE PEOPLE NEW REDOO ON THE WHITE ROCK SKATE PARK SMASH IT DOWN BUILD NEW ONE WE NEED NEW THINGS TO PLAY ON!!!!

Nov. 04, 2005 4:35 AM
me

Welcome to the scene!  But allow me to correct you.  REDOO THE DIRT JUMPS, LEAVE THE PARK ALONE.  Its my kind of park, high speed and blastable.

Nov. 04, 2005 3:07 PM
me

buckwildbmx wrote:

aw yes the park by my house the only thing i like that bowl for is sliding down it on my ass runnin round in it when im pissed drunk lol not very often does that happen but its fun as for the dirt jumps i agree they do need to be fixed im learnin and its a horrible set of rocks that hit me up when i landed wrong.PLEASE PEOPLE NEW REDOO ON THE WHITE ROCK SKATE PARK SMASH IT DOWN BUILD NEW ONE WE NEED NEW THINGS TO PLAY ON!!!!

Have I met you?  One time me and my friends were riding white rock after dark, and the lights were'nt turned on, and a bunch of drunk girls came.  It was interesting, to say the least.  Of course, if you were one of them, I wouldn't expect you to remember it, they were so wasted they could barely walk

Nov. 04, 2005 3:11 PM
buckwildbmx
Mrs Purple people Eater

haha no i wasnt one of those girls i would have had my red bmx with me if it  was me.lol but i might have seen you guys riding in the dark cause i do that alot so i get practice so i dont look dumb infront of people

Nov. 04, 2005 4:25 PM
buckwildbmx
Mrs Purple people Eater

As for the park ya ok i agree its blastbale but it needs a make over fix the cracks and crap and maybe a few new things to the park

Nov. 04, 2005 4:26 PM
2_2
My reality Check just bounced

i wanna go there this weekend i might go... if the weather clears up

Nov. 04, 2005 6:06 PM
buckwildbmx
Mrs Purple people Eater

haha ya wish the weather would clear up maybe youll see me there

Nov. 04, 2005 6:08 PM
mulletboyz

looks fun

Nov. 06, 2005 3:24 PM