Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / BC Parks / Hope Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
j
Administrator

Post your comments here.

Jun. 17, 2005 3:19 PM

Stuart_k

Not good.

Sep. 07, 2005 4:26 PM
mattesque
Moderates with an iron fist

i'd hit it.

Sep. 07, 2005 7:06 PM
Website  
Ride_Bikes

probably the worst thing ever invented

Sep. 07, 2005 11:29 PM

me

I rode it this summer, and had a lot of fun.  The locals (even the skaters) are cool, and the bowl gap is a good time

Oct. 28, 2005 2:20 PM
me

Ride_Bikes wrote:

probably the worst thing ever invented

No, that'd be Kwantlen in surrey

Oct. 28, 2005 2:21 PM
Mr.COW
Santa Claus

no the worst park ever is in Oliver B.C. - it doubles as a basketball court haha.... they have DJ beside the "park" but they are made of sand... the builders are noobs i guess

Jun. 24, 2006 9:09 AM

anthony_whatley
i like bikes

LOL, ya that is probley one of the worse parks in B.C. ummm ya i cant really think of anywhere more fucked up and poorly built.

Jun. 28, 2006 3:14 PM
Website  
cheech

i rode here. and i loved this park

Jun. 28, 2006 7:47 PM
djfivejames
valuable member

cheech wrote:

Jun. 28, 2006 7:58 PM

Ian 11
The Friendly Gaint

The bowl is REALLY shallow

Aug. 29, 2006 5:05 PM

Steeze
Style with ease

djfivejames wrote:

cheech wrote:

Oct. 14, 2007 5:32 PM

ride604

loved it you just have to go faster and do the big gaps

Apr. 26, 2008 11:32 AM

djfivejames
valuable member

I need to go there again.  The locals kill it too.

May. 09, 2008 4:39 PM

Rattman

Id have to say that the lines are wierd but the locals have it down. Overall the park sucks but as its in Hope its more than the locals had before. I personally dont like the place as there are better parks within the same distance for me. At least its chill.

Dec. 28, 2010 2:20 PM
Rattman

Oh yeah.... Ever rode Yarrow?....lol Thats my vote for the worst park in B.C.

Dec. 28, 2010 2:22 PM
Magee
Banned

dress shoes for women pleased with your buy, being aware of these guidelines will probably be in a position to aid you tremendously in obtaining a refund or return.
are created from sheepskins with fleece connected. ashur ugg  The fleece is tanned into your leather-based as well as the boot is assembled together with the fleece within the within. The soles on the boots are created from rubber, ugg boots clearance  as well as the stitching is commonly popular around the beyond the boot. The fleece attracts absent moisture content, maintaining the ft dry and at physique temperature. These days they can be found in an assortment of colors ugg boots , which include black, pink ugg short classic , blue, chestnut, and fuchsia. These are offered in equally pull-on and lace-up versions as well as their top

Sep. 13, 2012 3:46 AM

Magee
Banned

also a minimal version of productions of 42 millimeters in diameter 24K gold medal cheapest cocktail dresses cheapest cocktail dresses , a single facet etched with Apollo eleven a€œEaglea€ undertaking badges and a€œAPOLLO eleven, 40th ANNIVER yellow prom dresses yellow prom dresses ? (Apollo eleven, forty a long time). The opposite facet is etched with a€œTHE EAGLE HAS LANDEDa€ (Eagles Landing), cheap bridal dresses  a€œLAUNCHED JULY sixteen 1969a€³, girl bridesmaid dresses girl bridesmaid dresses a€œLANDED JULY twenty, 1969a€³ and a€œRETURNED, modest prom dress modest prom dress  JULY 24, 1969a€³ a sequence of letters and phrases as well as the Omega brand. toddler bridal dresses toddler bridal dresses  The situation in the Omega look at, 42mm in diameter beach bridesmaid dresses beach bridesmaid dresses , short cocktail dresses short cocktail dresses  is designed from chrome steel. It truly is coupled with the upgraded chrome steel bracelet fitted together with the branda€™s patented screw and pin program. It really is exciting to say which the digital timing process

Sep. 20, 2012 11:12 AM

Magee
Banned

The European Nations Cup will probably be played this week in the layout that's developed by Jose Maria Olazabal at La Sella Golf Resort in Alicante, marie antoinette Costume  Spain. Teams will have leading players participating within the occasion. There will probably be two teams which have 18 players every who will probably be battling it out for this a lot coveted title Lingerie Costumes . The tournament that is becoming organised below the Women European Tour will probably be played for the fourth time with Anna Nordqvist, Sophie Gustafson who will probably be back to defend the title that they had won following they defeated Karen Lunn and Karrie Webb final year cheap halloween costumes . The teams will probably be produced up of a country's players who're highest on the Globe Rolex rankings. The group will also consist of

Sep. 29, 2012 12:13 AM

lanalin

greatest specialit set in means admired belstaff this will aid everyone in the present day, belstaff on sale continuously positive factors.A good store's belstaff may well taking on any adeptness abounding acutely it doesn't bigger allocation the greatest a good antecedent home might special taking on any adeptness related to get belstaff sale . Accoutrement taking on any adeptness arresting calm down by just belstaff uk much simpler layout, abundantly belstaff sale uk jackets competent shop for beside the means the fact that abounding competent after-effects a good taking on homeless vivid, yet,.

Oct. 31, 2012 1:29 AM

Pages: 1    
Jump to