Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / BC Parks / Clearbrook Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
j
Administrator

Post your comments here.

Jun. 17, 2005 3:16 PM

Pat_Dudar

looks like a good time

Jun. 19, 2005 10:17 PM

cheech

that pic makes everything look way bigger then it really is

Jun. 20, 2005 11:35 AM
seth
Drunk

yeah, but its better than mission's park

Jun. 21, 2005 9:47 PM

cheech

yah, i always see kids from mission there, i laugh  because it sucks, but i guess it is much better then alot of parks

Jun. 22, 2005 11:54 AM
cheech

Jun. 22, 2005 12:12 PM
emre
holler

i wanna ride that park again

Jun. 22, 2005 12:44 PM
E-mail | Website  
cheech

when ever u do make sure u tell me so we can have good session, i can show u around the streets, we actually got quit alot

Jun. 22, 2005 1:02 PM
emre
holler

deal.
its a date. =)

Jun. 22, 2005 1:10 PM
E-mail | Website  
seth
Drunk

yeah i'm one of those kids from mission. mission's got nothing at least abby has street

Jun. 23, 2005 1:36 AM

lilhomie

cleerbrock is really fun i rate it a 6 out of 10

Jul. 03, 2005 10:57 AM

jasper
Vertbiker

home sweet home

Jul. 05, 2005 10:23 PM

jasper
Vertbiker

cheechs pics got no graffiti

Jul. 05, 2005 10:23 PM

seth
Drunk

yeah the city wisely invests money in removing the graffiti any time any one does any. i honestly didn't notice a difference between when it had graffiti and now without.

Jul. 10, 2005 10:17 PM

Rattman

I would think that Im a local....lol My crew rode this park before it was even surfaced. Back in '92 this was the best park within and hours drive. Not a bad park to jump but the city ran out of money for the mandatory grind ledges at the far end of the park. Also missing is a small quarter at the end that was never fitted. I also think (Dallas) that the money for the Abbotsford park would have been better spent building this park up more. Out of the two this one is way better. In 93 I saw team GT session here on night. I was the only one there riding with pros I had only seen in GO magazine. Just about every B.C. pro has been here at one time or another. Usually to go somewhere else.....lol Mercer, Fontaine, Barrecloth ,Enns, and Osato have all ridden here...... Hey Enns.... You still have some of my tools...(Park chainbreak)...lol

Dec. 28, 2010 2:14 PM
Rattman

And the Graffitti removal is wrecking the surface of this park. What happens when you pump pressurized water into concrete and then temperature changes cause expansion/contraction? If you said cracks you would be right. The surface is now fractured up a bit. Watch out where the concrete and blacktop meet. This can equal a headfirst trip into the bowl.

Dec. 28, 2010 2:17 PM
Magee
Banned

ultra short ugg boots  ugg  on generally mainly because devoid of socks with quick smaller shirt inside the celebration you positioned on due to the actual fact you're going to significantly much more classy and in addition scorching. Ugg boots are literally acquiring specific common day-to-day and several celebs much like Emma Watson Hillary Duffy are by now viewed donning UGG Bailey crucial boot types ugg classic tall boots clearance  ugg sale kids . ugg kids boots  girls easter dresses  Be considered a way image and established in low price ugg boots ugg boots bailey . button ugg boots  it truly is somewhat very easy to get diminished ugg boot by means of uggs buy.
We've been have to possess for in Wintertime Just lately, our corporation has marketed out all of our. These boots are created although from the sheepskin, that are really the bestseller in Australia

Sep. 13, 2012 3:09 AM

Magee
Banned

is 24% thinner compared to the 3G at nine halloween costumes outlet . 4mm.
It makes use of an A4 processor which is extremely near on the just one about the iPad. Therefore, they state a 40% advancement in battery effectiveness halloween costumes girls . newborn halloween costumes 0-3 months 
It features a three. 5-inch "Retina Display" with the wonderful 960 x 640 resolution and an 800:one distinction Exclusive Unique Costumes . That is 2 times the sharpness with the 3GS' display screen and is particularly the best resolution of any smartphone right now.
Digital camera is five. 0 megapixels minnie mouse Costume , with 720p video clip recording at 30fps, LED flash wizard of oz halloween costumes, faucet to emphasis and bottom sensor for greater adjustment to low-light problems.
You can find now a front-facing low-res webcam for online video calls (but only in excess of WiFi).
A three-axis

Sep. 28, 2012 11:32 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to