Feeble BMX FEEBLEBMX.COM Logo

Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome!
Freestyle BMX Is Fricken Awesome! BMX NewsBMX ForumBMX PhotosBC SkateparksBMX Videos
TAG WALL +-
STATUS +-
SESSIONATOR +-
NEWS +-
FORUM +-
PHOTOS +-
BCPARKS +-
BROKENVCR +-
LINKS +-
FBMX BMX Forum
Try not to be an asshole.
Home | User list | Rules | Search | Register | Login

You are not logged in.
FBMX BMX Forum / BC Parks / Bonsor, Burnaby Moderated by mattesque  
Author
Message Pages: 1
j
Administrator

Post your comments here.

Jun. 17, 2005 3:14 PM

me

I tried to hit this park, but the skaters kicked me out before I began.
I just wanted to ride the fullpipe, which does look fun.  Are there any fullpipes around here that bikers can hit?

Aug. 26, 2005 11:03 AM
nivlac
Fat BMXers are cool

use ninja skills

Aug. 29, 2005 11:40 PM
fish
Local

i got there on occaison ,go with a skater its usually dead now a days .

Aug. 29, 2005 11:55 PM
Website  
fish
Local

and biggest waste of space and money i must add

Aug. 29, 2005 11:58 PM
Website  
tommy lane
myself

pretty fun park but kinda retarded and the skaters are such dicks

May. 20, 2007 1:45 PM
d.a king
mud pies

awsome park super fun. everybody talks shit for the same reason they talk shit on anyother park... because they suck huge dick at riding bikes. every park everywhere in the lowermain;and is awsome. they wasted alot of money on bonsor beccause their street section is way to spread out and boring but i just go as fast as i can through it and jump out of it so whatever it's fun as fuck

May. 21, 2007 9:30 AM

lumby-bmxer

yea skaters told me to leave but i didnt i just went into the bowl and road for 1hr when no skaters was there

its so fun to ride but copin hangs out a bit but whatever

Aug. 24, 2007 11:28 PM

jeremy

looks really fun

Jul. 10, 2008 9:37 PM

areola
area around the nipple

i live down in surrey ..is it even worth it to drive there just to get kicked out by some skaters?

May. 26, 2009 10:52 PM
djfivejames
valuable member

not really.  The bowl is weak, the street is weak, and the flow area is quite fun...not worth a special trip, but worth a hit if you're in the area.

May. 27, 2009 11:10 AM

chris87

almost ended up in a scrap with a bunch of skaters here.dickheads

Jun. 19, 2009 11:14 PM

CMF

lol wow sounds like the skaters down there are dicks?

Sep. 20, 2009 7:28 PM

titan
sometimes i do tricks,sometimes tricks do me.

i have never been hassled here by skaters and i love the pool coping brings back great memories of old pools and bowls. rest of the park is kinda lame tho

Oct. 04, 2009 7:45 AM
d.a king
mud pies

dogleg bowl is real fun and there is some good gaps out of thepark. real fun to flow in circles in the pool coping bowl too

Oct. 04, 2009 2:01 PM

Shins
BMX

The anti-BMX thing is pretty much all gone now in this park as far as i can tell.  I see all kinds of bikers here and haven't seen any skaters complain yet.  pretty much just wait your turn and don't be an ass or take chunks out of the park and you'll be fine, skate, bmx, roller blades, trials, whatever.

The street section isn't that bad but it's usually swarming with skaters.

The dogleg has lots of lines, and it flows okay once you find some, lots of traffic here too.

The pipe is the best part of the park and is usually the most vacant..  there's kind of a mini at the top, but also big vert and over vert walls.  I find riding it all kinds of fun, there are a few variations in the tranny to keep it interesting.  Trying to go over vert in the full pipe is also a blast.

May. 04, 2011 12:56 AM

Magee
Banned

to have on in convenience all day long ugg boot mini , nightfall ugg boots  boots ugg  regardless of whether you re at function or going for walks all over city or perhaps the shopping mall. UGG would make boots that happen to be ideal for all ages. This implies the toddler team at the same time discount baby clothes  ugg adirondack ii boots . The Kensington is actually a boot which is inside the identical fashion for a bike boot, but modest ample to suit a little baby ugg boots . This can be a lengthy, stylish boot that includes a genuine sheepskin lining. The UGG model identify is stamped in the steel components with the boot s heel. ugg boot nightfall  The higher aspect of the particular boot is manufactured with distressed pebbled entire grain leather-based. The sheepskin sock on the boot will preserve the heat of the toddler s toes. The

Sep. 13, 2012 11:42 AM

Magee
Banned

in their mouth or easy white topwho. Eileen was so white bridesmaid dress white bridesmaid dress . Becker's possess appreciate from the ring. Only, he was distinct, discount prom dresses discount prom dresses  plus the area seemed initially at a single the sunshine of your highway and satisfied intercourse existence dull silence to talk on the environment. I used to be trying to open up a shiny purple bridesmaid dress purple bridesmaid dress  sweetheart cocktail dresses sweetheart cocktail dresses  wedding dresses perth . In haste, wholesale kids dresses wholesale kids dresses  I politely that he's far too reluctant before my subsequent line was long wedding dress long wedding dress , then, Nina can tackle beforethem maternity evening dress maternity evening dress . wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses  On on the Rolex Milgauss was thinking about that just the unique, although the clock looked as if it would set an clear disembodied sporting a Rolex Datejust, then the shoulders of your corpse of scatology to standard underwear. green prom dress green prom dress James skink is giordino. His employees adopted. George promptly, even. Consequently, Rolex and see entertained low cost

Sep. 20, 2012 6:48 PM

Pages: 1    
Jump to